Cancellation PolicyFull refund 1 day prior to the start date of the booking *
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Prime Park within 24 hours of the booking start time.
- Prime Park will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A booking is officially cancelled once we approve the cancellation request.
- Cancellation notice periods are the period of time between the submission of a cancellation request and the start time of the booking to which it relates.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded in extenuating circumstances.
|Cancellation notice period||Refund|
|More than 24 hours before the start of the booking||Full refund *|
|24 hours or less before the start of the booking||The first day's parking is non-refundable, the remaining payment will be refunded *|
|During the booking||A full refund will be made for all days 24 hours after the cancellation date *|
* A cancellation fee equivalent to the service fee or deposit is chargeable when the cancellation is requested by the driver. Refund terms refer to the next scheduled payment for all bookings with more than one scheduled payment date.